Sheena Delos Reyes: HW 4

As I was watching the video about Robert Frank, I find his photography Skills to be very artistic, interesting and somehow political. As we all know, Robert Frank is not an American so some of his photos deals with racism/segregation of black and white people. For example is his photo of peope in the bus. He was also be able to show how united people are in his photographs as well. I think he did an amazing job on capturing all those photos being said that he did not experience racial segregation in his country. Robert Frank’s theme was about the daily life of people, politics, racism and so much more that we still face today.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Sheena Delos Reyes: HW 4

1. tyrese123 says:

tyrese tillmans home work 4

After watching the video and seeing Robert Frank photograph style it showed me his perspective view on art. He was able to capture the people focus with pictures of the american people which was a very good idea. Frank’s photos showed the difficult times where the US was dealing with segregation, racism and political issues that needed to be established at that time. And from the way the video look nothing he took was staged. he took everything as it happened in people’s lives and brought the images into reality.
    Which show a very unique perspective of Robert Frank

2. tyrese123 says:

tyrese tillmans home work 4