Social Media Promotions

During my internship I focused most of my work on social media marketing. The company benefits from the content consumption, interaction, and views from the consumer. This company uses social media marketing to promote their services and bring awareness to impactful causes using social media platforms and websites. My role in this stage is to create cultivating posts that are eye catching and impactful enough for engagement. This helps the company engage with their existing consumers and reach new ones.  

While I was creating my posts, I had to keep in mind who, what, where, and when.

• Who: Who is my target audience?
  • What: What do they find most interesting and or eye catching worthy
  • Where: Where does my target audience spend most of their time (social media/ website).
  • When: when is the best time to post (peak engagement)

I also had to remember branding, staying on brand is a big part of social media marketing. Branding brings awareness and helps the consumers associate it with the company’s chosen visuals and slogans.  Choosing the correct media outlet for each post created helps the company reach out to a bigger audience. It is a perfect way to create brand awareness and stay in contact with their current and new consumers.  

With keeping all these factors in mind, I was able to create 11 promotional ads and 2 trackable QR codes. They were placed on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and twitter. These platforms have purpose-built data analytics that allow the company to track the success of my efforts and identify even more ways to engage. With the use of my skills in data analytics I find the social media market as an asset to gaining insight on the company’s target consumer. 

Image Credit

Image (1)Freepik.com, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop; Image (2) Pngegg.com, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop; Image (3) Pngegg.com,  Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop; Image (4) Pngegg.com, Adobe Illustrator; QR Code (1&2) QR.io