Hands united

My Internship consisted of research and observations these past weeks for our first tasks. We have now moved on to imputing ideas on how to solve our Openlab “problems” or roadblocks. By creating a project plan in which we pitch our ideas and alternatives on how things would work out. The next few steps would be to go a little more in-depth and plan out our idea with a timeline and a well-organized summary, while also critiquing our team’s ideas and eventually developing one great idea. Besides the tasks were also grew and developed our own portfolios to be used as sample portfolios for openlab.I’m enjoying my internship, I feel very comfortable with my team and leaders as well as a very “normal” work environment. 

Business Etiquette, the essential manners for a workplace. It is about respect for others and respect for yourself. Avoiding any disrespectful actions or commentary by being well-mannered and respectful to coworkers, supervisors, and oneself while also keeping it professional. One of the most challenging roadblocks recently would be abusing cell phone usage and having it interfere with your responsibilities, meetings, online meetings, and emails. Responding to emails with the proper grammar and correctly addressing your peers. Personally, during the pandemic, I found it disrespectful to have your camera off in a meeting, although it was something new at the time our professors deserved the right to eye contact and reassurance that students were paying attention and attending class.