Jonathan C. / Introduction

What’s up SF. Crew

My name is Jonathan Catana I’m 22 and this is my junior/senior year at city tech. I’m majoring in hospitality mgnt. focusing on the cooking aspect. As much as i like cooking i also enjoying going to music shows all around the city and coffee. Let me restate that I love coffee so much I’m working with it. I work in a speciality coffee shop down in Union Square and I love it. Other hobbies include taking picture with Film, I enjoy it a lot. I just owned one camera at the moment but that’s all I need Here’s some shots i took recently. Over the last few months I been thinking of a project that would combine all my “hobbies” i enjoy into one, opening my own coffee shop that would have a small kitchen serving small plates and put pictures taken up on display. Me and my close bud Shaun been talking about this and ironically we came up with the name Abyss based on the Movie! Over this winter break i didn’t do much just worked, this upcoming break maybe I’ll go on a quick trip down to the west coast I have yet to go the other side of the coast.

One of my Strength when it comes to writing and reading is that I enjoy both. Small fact, when I first graduated from high school I wanted to be a journalism so I can say I enjoy writing papers. I also enjoy reading as well; especially those big books you get when you take American Literature classes because its usually a big book with several stories.

Some weakness are that I tend to write papers one night before its due, ha I tend to tell myself that I have a lot of time to write and next thing I know its due the next day, But I’ll try no to do this this semester well at least that’s what I’m telling myself…

SF is a very approachable in my opinion there’s several sf books that can be approach by SF aspect and other folks that maybe enjoy the mystery aspect of the noble etc. Normally there’s two theme in SF the SF aspect and maybe the theme of Mystery and or horror etc. I don’t know if this makes sense but thats what I think of SF books and of the genre itself.

Favorite book: the left hand of darkness

Fav. movie: The Day the Earth stood Still, duh

Here’s some of my 35mm I taken over the last year or so.

one of my favorite shows and bands. Walter TV

November in SoHo

November in SoHo

A nice shot of York St. last semester

A nice shot of York St. last semester