Professor Joshua Belknap | Co Req ML | Fall 2023

Education Narrative Outline and Essay Example: 9/11/23

Here is a link to the Education Narrative outline and essay we looked at in class: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/belknapeng1101mld100fa2023/files/2023/09/Education-Narrative-outline-and-essay-example.docx

If you have any questions or would like to discuss, let me know.

1. Rojina elatar

I came from egypt on 2013 to New York city to finish up my education college. I will narrate my experience in learning the English language. I started learning English language as second language in 2014. I went to Metropolitan school, they learn me how I could make conversation with other people around me. Then on 2018 ,I took the decision to go back to college to finish up my college degree. I came to City tech college to admission office to register for college classes. They told me that I have to took placement test. At first time, taking test for kind of writing Essay, I’m not doing well. Because, I don’t have any idea about the ways that I used or the structure that I wrote for an essay. As first time, I don’t pass the test, for that reason registration office send me to CLIP program. In this program, I learn many skills and having the ability on improve my reading and writing. I spend 3 semester on making progress for reading and writing. Until 2022, I repeated the test and finally I passed it. I decide to take a rest for one year then I back to college on 2023. The registration office made the decided that I have to take the test again. The good news I pass the placement test for the second time on July 2023. finally, I register for my first year college student to finish up my higher education.