Graffiti is art

I think that graffiti is art. It can convey history by showing styles that were used in the past, or show events from the past and how they are viewed today. I think graffiti is art, even though it may be considered vandalism and illegal. I think the fact that doing graffiti illegally makes it art by itself. Art has always been about breaking rules and making other people mad or uncomfortable. There have been many artists who change up the style of art in their era and were heavily criticized and had their work considered garbage, but today are worth millions. I think the reason it is not as popular is because there are severe consequences if caught doing graffiti, so it makes it unappealing to do.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Graffiti is art

1. I believe that avoiding highly processed foods may be the first step in order to lose weight. They might taste fine, but packaged foods possess very little vitamins and minerals, making you consume more only to have enough power to get over the day. Should you be constantly taking in these foods, transferring to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will assist you to have more vigor while taking in less. Thanks alot : ) for your blog post.