I saw many pictures all over facebook, twitter and instagram. A lot of them were pictures of trees that fell over, flooded streets, dark clouds, and pictures of Sandy from SpongeBob. One interesting fake picture I saw was one my friend put on instagram with the caption “On my way to school” and in the picture there is a scuba diver in a train station. I found that rather hilarious because that kid would be the type of person to do something stupid like go scuba diving in a flooded station. I also saw a lot of pictures from the movie “The Day after tomorrow”, where a massive wave sweeps through Manhattan. I found the visual coverage of Hurricane Sandy to be hilarious.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Namm 602B
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
- For Jews in East Germany, a Life of Contradictions
- Chicago Architecture Biennial Review: Floating Museum Aims High
- Italy Searches for Museum Leaders, With Nationalism in the Air
- Mellon Foundation Pledges a Total $500 Million for Monuments
- Did That $4 Wyeth Thrift Store Painting Really Sell for $191,000?