This video of the Polykleitos is in between when it comes to accuracy. The reason for this is because some of the points made like when he mentioned that the position of the foot and the weight being placed on one and how weight is being shifted. But there were some in accurate descriptions as he called the sculpture an athlete.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Namm 602B
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
- Bidders Chase Elton John Items and a Banksy at Christie’s Auctions
- Friends Seminary Unveils Rare James Turrell Skyspace in Manhattan
- A Painting, Once Valued at $17,000, Is Now a Rembrandt Worth $13.8 Million
- Neil Gaiman on the Collectibles He’s Auctioning
- She Wanted an R.V. He Wanted a Sailboat. This Was Their Compromise.