Selfies is a common way of people taking pictures of themselves with their mobile devices. There are many people that takes a selfie daily. Some selfie may be dangerous to take because it may be a restricted area for people to be in. There obviously needs to be a selfie-free zone. As long as people are not risking their life to get a great selfie, trespassing areas to take a selfie it is fine as it is today. I don’t mind people taking selfies. They take any amount of selfie a day. There may be some people out there that wants to be famous for taking a great selfie at a dangerous place, it is just not worth it to risk your life for just a selfie. Selfies are fine as long as they don’t involve any risks. There should be selfie-free zones for dangerous places.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Namm 602B
Office Hours: Mon 9-10 am, Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
- At FIAC Art Fair, Ambitions Are High. Can Sales Keep Pace?
- With Splendor and Saints, Hispanic Society Shows Its Treasures
- Elizabeth Diller Is Retelling Edmund de Waal’s Story — and Her Own
- Alan Lapidus, Architect of Hotels and Casinos, Dies at 85
- Art Institute of Chicago Ends a Docent Program, and Sets Off a Backlash