Discussion Topic: Rooms from Versailles to post-Katrina New Orleans

I believe that these photographs show a powerful statement of unique events. If you view the photos closesly they look real and you can feel it in my opinion. India it is crowd and I never went there but looking at the ohoto I feel like I was there. to me it shows a statment, show poverty and how clumbed everything is. As for Chernobyl you can definitely see the poverty in the homes and understand that some people have it hard in other places as well. I feel that he is trying to show everything the lives of other people. alot of people can relate to how those people are living in those countries so the statements he is trying to bring forth have a certain connection agmost a crowd that can relate to his photography. I dont think it is catastrophe setting it looks more real and not like a disaster of any sort. I really do think Robert Polidori was trying to show viewers the lives out there, so people can be aware and understand. Basically so his statment can be heard/viewed by tons of people on unique evemts.