Discussion Topic: Photography and Special Effects in Early Film

Le Voyage dans la Lune- A Trip to the Moon is in black and white the whole time which reminds of old films/photogrpagh my papers use to show me and watch on tv. THe music is loud and catches your attention but it bores some people in todays generation since we are all accustom to hearing people speak in films and movies so it is hard for some to actually stay focused and interested in the flim in my opinion.THe effects and time they sent in making the film presenting is inspring due to the fact that back then they didnt have as much as we do not. They didnt have anything close to the technology that we have to help guide one through the process. It mustve taken them a long time to make the flim.   The Film was rather smooth as well as  photograpghs are. another similar is how the camera works are alike. Photos in the beinging were black and white as in the film. The difference between them is one is moving and the other isnt. flime moves, photographs dont. I dont like films like this but it ws pretty interesting to see it. Its amazing how the film and photographs relate to one another.