Reaction to Nina Katchadourian’s iPhone photos

I honestly can not believe this. Although i must admit she is very creative with the complete idea of using basic materials as artistic tools to create a photo, but this photos are not successful. There ridiculous in my opinion and in a way i see it as a form of mocking the 15th century forms of art. I’ve never was able to grasp the idea of someone becoming famous or grow from glory, by creating art through trash in one form or another. In this case using toilet paper and all those other materials did look and seem like a great idea, but i just cant agree on the success or the feel it gave off. Am going to stick to my view on this being a formality of mocking and just a joke. Also the whole idea of using an iphone, an iphone of all form of cameras, an iphone, i simply cant truly accept that idea of being a professional tool of photography. The photos would have been better off being drawn by crayons. Yes it sounds harsh, but its just honestly in the kindest manner i can give. I don;t like them, and they don’t give off the right vibe.