Food Photography

In my opinion food photography is one of the best things out there. I’m a fan when it comes to snapping a photo before i eat and post up a photo of my food on instagram to share with people.  Whats so great about food photography? Everything! with the high technology we have on our mobile device we can easily go onto yelp, foursquare and other app to search up restaurant around us and decide if we want to dine there or not due to the customer that were previously there who took a photograph of their food. An food photography can make a big difference on your decision whether you want to dine there or not. Usually when I see food photography i actually get hungry by looking at the photograph that my friends have posted up on instagram a big variety from breakfast, lunch,dinner, dessert even snacks.I can even say my instagram is  98% full of food photographs , I personally enjoy taking photograph of my food and sharing it with people. I consider food photography is art because there is many ways to present your food in a photograph by the angle, closeness and color and its all up to you.