These came out really sloppy and I’ll probably re-do them another time but here’s my first attempt at a broad and narrow range composition! These took about 3 hours.
The assignment was fun! I feel like I didn’t do well though and I really just want to give up on this class cause I’m struggling with every project and I’m too much of a slow worker to keep up. Hopefully I can do better next time!
I learned that paint is not my strong suit with this project but I’m glad I got it done! As ya’ll can clearly see, cutting was a chore and the rectangles didn’t all come out even. Surprisingly this only took me an hour and a half (thank the art gods)
It looks like a lot but I love it so much and I’m proud of it!! The blocky looking parts remind me of an 8bit song from an old video game for the sega genesis or something. The arrows remind me of a game too now looking at it. The squiggles were just cute to me so I added those in there.
Whoops! this post: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/arobinson-eportfolio/aural-topographies-experiments/ was actually my thumbnails I didn’t do the experiments because I was absent.