The graded structural set will include the following:
Cover Sheet or Drawings list on first sheet. Cover sheet may also include structural perspectives
#1- Foundation Plan
#2- 2 Plans – for example if your plans focuses on the 3rd floor you would do the structural drawings for the 3rd and 4th floors.
#3 – Structural Building Section
Locate all slab openings/shafts by dimensioning to the closest grid lines
Include dimensions of grid lines on all sheets
For this assignment please submit
Room Names/Numbers Doors and Door Tags, Dimension Strings Interior, Dimensions Exterior, Door Schedule, Windows and Window keys
Room Names/Numbers – moved outside of plan, lights, supply/return ducts
Windows and Window Keys – indication of materials
Upload both your Revit file and a single PDF of plotted sheets
Work on your floor plan. Add the following:
- Walls – not generic but 1 and 2 hr or non-rated walls
- Room Numbers and Names – develop an organized system
- Doors with Door numbers
- A sketch of at least one space for the reflected ceiling plan to show the following:
- Ceiling Materials (hung ceiling)
- Sprinkler Locations
- Supply and Return registers
Both should be uploaded to Blackboard.
I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday. A reminder that you are working on two assignments:
1 – Home Depot Materials Assignment – based on our field trip put together your materials presentation – covering a minimum of three materials.
2- Work on developing your wall sections based on your materials choices. Continue your research and begin to make necessary 3D families.
Graded submission is based on the review of the team OpenLab research site. All team members must contribute to the site. The work will be graded as follows:
- 20% for the team
- 80% for the individual
Nothing to upload – make sure the research site has useful information.
This is a graded submission of your Revit Case study file. You should upload both the original Revit file and a PDF of plotted sheets.
Please complete the following:
- Cover Sheet – includes drawings list and one 3d View of building
- Architectural Floor Plans A-100 series.
- Showed exterior walls & Slab
- Architectural Reflected Ceiling Plans A-200
- (not required for this submission)
- A-300 Exterior Elevations
- All exterior elevations N/S/E/W
- A-400 Building Section & Wall Section Details
- Building Sections at 1/8″
- Enlarged wall section details 3/4″, 1 1/2″ and 3″ scales
- Structural Drawings S-100 series
- Set the proper view template – include columns and beams and tags