There are three current active assignments as follows:
- Scavenger Hunt – tell three stories 1 per sheet
- Group Presentation – complete missing elements (I will be posting a checklist this weekend to help you)
- Individual Zoning Sheets in AutoCad – while the group did the research together each of you is responsible for drawing your own AutoCAD zoning sheets. (will be posting a checklist for this as well.)
To clarify, you are using the file we worked with in class to complete this assignment. A copy of the file can be downloaded from openlab. We will plot the file to PDF at the start of our next class meeting.
follow this link and look for day 10 – follow instructions carefully
Heres a pic of the ceiling at the MoMA, which allows indirect light into the building so that the artwork isn’t damaged. Hope this helps those of you doing a museum.
Try to sculpt your zoning envelope.
Several teams in both classes are working on the following two sites:
219 JAY STREET, BROOKLYN 11201 (Block: 118 Lot: 1
146 CONCORD STREET, BROOKLYN 11201 (Block: 118 Lot: 6)
There is a proposal to cut of a piece of the large lot and add it to the smaller lot.
- Each team – (including those not doing these sites) must write a short paragraph that argues why the zoning change should be granted.
- As a second part of this assignment consider what images you might want to show at the community board meeting to support your argument.
There seems to have been some miscommunication on what is due for the PowerPoint Presentation – For this presentation you are presenting as a team.
The list of more detailed zoning that is listed on a 22 x 34 sheet will be due next week – by individuals and will be uploaded to blackboard.
Hope that clarifies it.