NYCWFF

Hello Hello everyone…

This weekend was especially fun for me. The New York City Wine and Food Festival was in town.  The NYCWFF is in associations with the Food Bank of New York and the No Child Hungry association. Basically, a whole lot of events were going on this past weekend to fundraise for these charities. My best friend and I decided to volunteer and it was a great experience. Due to our schedules we were only able to volunteer for one of the events unfortunately. The event we signed up for was called “The Grand Tasting,” but when we got there the event didn’t need us. We were placed in the “Art of Tiki, A cocktail showdown with Emeril Laggasse.” I must say, the organization was bit unorganized but it all worked out in the end. It was exciting helping out, we set up the event and then were placed on the app squad. We took a ten minute crash course for the app and then had to get people to download it on to their smart phones. We were perfect for the job since we are both bubbly sales people. All in all, the experience was one for the books, and I will be participating in more events as a volunteer.nywff