Source: Photo by Kenny Eliason on Unsplash

One collaborative project I am now starting to work on is a “Giving Forward” campaign that will launch around Thanksgiving. It is similar to campaigns like “Giving Tuesday”, the first Tuesday after Black Friday, that promotes a day encouraging people to give back in any way they can. Many companies participate in this as well, so naturally it made sense that this would be important to a non-profit company like this one, who’s entire business model is about all the ways they can support charities and non-profit organizations.

The main part of this campaign is going out and asking people in the public, essentially, how do they pay if forward, give to charity, do good deeds etc. We’re aiming for clips of about 30 seconds or longer from known influencers and everyday people on the street. That content will be used on all of the company platforms, but mainly social media. At the moment I am working with about a group of 5-6 people. A few of us, including myself will go out and get these interview clips, some will be the video editors, social media manager and other roles as they come up. One incentive we will be giving the people we interview are entries into the $10K sweepstakes. I will be doing graphic design for it as well and will be getting more information on that soon. I am passionate about all meaning things like this, so I am excited and looking forward to how this turns out.