Multiple Exposures


I think this photo came out well because it was where we finally realized that the more movement and flashes, the more blur in the photo. We solved one of these problems by having them stand still so that at least the bottom halves were mostly stationary and had just their top halves moving. But after looking at this, we realized that if we were to fire less often, we would be able to get an image that had more isolated movement instead of a lot of blur. We had fun shooting this one though so I really liked it.

This entry was posted in LL7-Multiple Exposures. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *