LL9

First of all, before I mention any of the concepts I learned, I would like to say that I learned how to use the proper equipment to take the right picture. One of concepts I learned is the angle of  incidence is the equal to the angle of reflection. This is an important concept to remember when shooting for metal objects. It means that the direction the light hits the object is the same direction the light will reflect off the object.

Secondly, Knowing already that good lighting is the key to a great composition. Playing with different lighting can easily set the mood of the viewer of the photo for example High contrast and Low  key lighting versus Low contrast and High  key lighting can easily create dark and light scenarios in a  composition.

Finally, Metaphors in photography is also something new I learned. Simply by taking different concepts of simple objects can either look Bold, Crowded, playful, increase.

In over all I learned A lot but the 3 things I mentioned here stuck out to me the most.

This entry was posted in LL9-Final Evaluation. Bookmark the permalink.