4/29/16 Jax Media Last Day.

8-6pm. (10hrs)

I wasn’t feeling good when i got home from internship that dar so i went right to sleep and it is why i didn’t do this post on Friday.

Today was my last day at this internship because Jax Media was wrapping up post production on the series we are/were working on.

Today, i finally 100% fished my piece and the AE’s thought it was great, saying almost all of my audio and video was synched perfectly. However they had one minor issue and that was in one section it called for music but i put in a sound effect, instead. The Ae’s told me that it worked but normally when the writers call for music in a certain scene/section you should probably put in music.

The people at this office were really friendly and got along with everyone and they always liked that i was eager to learn new shortcuts and techniques.

I learned a lot of new shortcut’s and got to work an an AVID Keyboard, which until this internship i have never used before. I also got out of this, that it’s always important to review and watch your work many times over because you might find a small error each time that you might have to correct.

Overall! This was a great experience and all that i have learned will 100% help me in future towards being an Assistant Editor!