Journal Six

Journal Six

Yesterday was a fairly busy day at work.  As usual, I had to cut boards and mount things in the morning.  When I wasn’t busy with that, I tried to work on homework for my Web Three class.  Later, I was given another scan and print job.  You have to scan items, retouch and clean them up in Photoshop if necessary, and then print them.  Once again, I couldn’t do it by myself, and it started to drive me crazy.  Later though, I was given another job with it, and finally, after looking at the different interfaces and options on the set up section of it, I understood how to do it.  Fortunately I was finally able to do this job correctly by myself.

There wasn’t a lot to do in the afternoon, and I spoke a bit with two of the people who work there.  I guess it can be a good idea to be somewhat sociable, though you don’t want to overdo it.  The office in general though, is a sociable place, and people often congregate in the manager’s office and joke and laugh for long periods of time.

I have to be careful in this area because I tend to either isolate and talk to no one, or go to the other extreme, and joke around all the time, and almost forget that I am at work.  I also am more than capable of bringing up subjects which may not be appropriate, (such as politically controversial topics), and have to be careful in this area.

Posted in Journal Entries - Wed 2:30pm.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.