For this project, we had to create a duo like those classic duos in cartoons for example Tom and Jerry, Shrek and Donkey, Gumbnall and Darwin, etc. The character could be a person or a human and they had to have a backstory. The animals I chose for my characters were a giraffe and a mouse. Their name was Luke the Giraffe and Henry the Mouse. We also had to do turnaround for a character like front, back, 3/4, or side views. I created some facial expressions for my characters like anger, sadness, happiness, furious, and thinking. We needed to make a pin art which could be a scene, book cover, etc. I chose a scene and the story of the scene was that Luke and Henry were going through the forest and eventually the forest caught on fire because of Luke’s flames. Henry is trying to tell Luke what his flames just caused but he doesn’t care. Overall, I had lots of fun creating these characters though I’m not artistically talented I like the way my character came out to be and had fun creating their backstory and the scene.