Placeholder
Placeholder

My name is Alex Acero. The major I chose to major in was Communication design and the reason why is because it was a last-called decision and as well it sounded interesting to me. Since this major is all about design, logos, media, etc., I’m interested in those things. This is my second year at City Tech and for this semester I got some very interesting classes that I feel I’m going to be learning a lot of new things. I love drawing, listening to music, making videos, playing games, and reading.

I’m a very creative person I sometimes just let my imagination go wild and I’ll just come up with the most random things ever. When I’m done with college I think what I would love to do for the rest of my life is to be an influence on social media I’ve started making videos since I was thirteen years old so I have experience with how to grow and build an audience so hopefully, with everything I learn throughout college I can use it towards this goal. As well since I love reading so much I’m thinking of one day making my own book about the things I used to imagine when I was little and putting that all into a story that hopefully people would enjoy reading one day. That’s about it when it comes to my personality