A Day In The Yankee Stadium

20130905_191127

This photo of the Yankee Stadium was taken on September 4, 2013. It’s located at 161st Bronx, NY. I’m standing on the North East of the stadium Gate 8, which is the other side of the stadium dimension next to the center field. The studium in my photo is the green lawn and the lines parallel in the front and in the right side there are perpendicular lines.There are flags on top of the stadium. I could see the seat arraignment in blue. There are some players on the field. The image is bright meaning it’s early. On my left side there is a sign that says Mohegan Sun Sports Bar colored in blue. The dominant impression in the photo is happiness, excitement because of the way the people are carefully observing. The reality effect is knowing that the stadium does exist and the fact there are a lot of people in the stadium. The pro filmic event is the Yankee’s and the Chicago White Sox are playing and they are running to the base.In the right side there is a player trying to catch the baseball. The frame in the bottom are people watching the game and some head’s are cut off. In the right side of the frame there is the stadium seats where people could watch the game. The top of the frame there is the sky and several flags. Lastly on my left side there is a sign Mohegan Sun Sports Bar which is another section of the stadium.  

One Response to A Day In The Yankee Stadium

1. I approve of your photo. Good composition.
    Best,
    Prof. Scanlan