ENG1101 Comp 1101 (D373)W Sg2014

active 5 years, 9 months ago
ENG1101 Comp 1101 (D373)W Sg2014
English
ENG1101
Spring 2014

This is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level readings are assigned for classroom discussion and essay writing. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each other’s writing and with the world outside of the classroom.

Proofing Advice and Reminders

Hi Class...remember to bring a complete draft (essay and annotated bibliography) of Essay 3 to […] See MoreProofing Advice and Reminders

Student Sample: Essay 3

This student essay was written for my ENG 1101 class in 2012. Note that this sample essay is good, […] See MoreStudent Sample: Essay 3

Some guidelines for conducting an interview

Hi Class, Obtaining information by direct questions is a form of primary source material, […] See MoreSome guidelines for conducting an interview

Brian, Interesting composition. The camera lens certainly affects how this photo can be read. I […] See More

Yuriy, I approve of this photo. I like the way the sun seems balanced by the Statue of Liberty. […] See More

Tairus, I approve of this photo, but you need to reveal who painted this. The studium will need […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Manhattan-henge

See MoreManhattan-henge