I just wanted to provide a quick update.
1. I was out sick today (Tuesday, 2/25) – stomach flu. This is not recommended. Hope you all had a better day than I did. Luckily, I feel much better now.
2. I will be out of town for 1 week starting tomorrow, so you will have a sub for the next two classes.
3. There will be no office hours on Thursday 2/27.
4. A reminder – your first exam will take place on Tuesday, 3/4 (next week).
5. There is NO WeBWorK due next week (3/4), but there will be WeBWorK due the following week based on Exact Equations and Euler’s Method.
Finally, I will be checking email while I am away, but not as often as usual – feel free to write if you have questions or problems.
Thanks for the update, we were all expecting you yesterday, get well soon.
i hope you feel better now professor, take care
I’m back in town, and feeling better – thank you! I’ll see you on Thursday. Very interested to hear your thoughts on the exam…