Infinity by Kedeshia Symister

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā 

Infinity refers to something without any limit and is a concept relevantĀ  to mathematics and physics. An infinite numberĀ  is a number greater than any real number. Infinity an also be recognized by a an unbounded space, time, or quantity or an indefinitely large amount.Ā  I was introduced to infinity when i was in elementary school. My math class mentioned this word “infinity”. My teacher told me us not really worry about it because itĀ is a concept that is very detailed and hard to explain at our age. She told us we would learn it later on inĀ  life especially in college. I took this picture of the pole lines outside because they just keep going on and on and on . You see them everywhere, in neighborhoods, highways, bridges etc., They are also not in New York alone, but all the states have these pole lines and even towers of them especially in Canada. This is a never ending thing !

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Infinity by Kedeshia Symister

1. theozeng says:

I’m sure it ends.

2. mendozak says:

I would change that to:

It’s odd to say “an infinite number” because, by definition, a number can not be infinite. Also infinity doesn’t only increase infinitely, it also decreases infinitely- so it’s also less than any real number if infinity is negative.

3. mendozak says:

An infinite number is a number greater than any real number.

I would change that to:

Infinity is a sequence encapsulating all numbers.