Blog post 10

One of my topics for the culture jam is the 2024 US Presidential Elections. The reason I chose this topic is because of the candidates from both parties. Another reason why I chose this topics is because of how in my opinion how terrible their positions are when debating. They also can’t debate current world situations.

Another topic is the Israel-Palestine conflict. The reason is that the major news outlets and parties from sides in the US favoring Israel and funding them in military weapons. Most of the west is doing this as well. But the people of these countries are protesting mostly in favor of Palestine and calling a ceasefire. They are also some politicians who want a ceasefire.

The final topic is Climate change. The reason I picked this topic is because its the reason why many natural disasters have been happening all over the globe. Despite this, many politicians have been paid by big oil to denounce this all over the globe. It is also the reason why the earth keep having record warmth every year.

PS2 presentation

One Response to Blog post 10

1. I think we had a good discussion in class about these topics. You sure would have to be careful with climate change and the war.