Blog #4

When it came to jotting down my ideas about what technologies and media I wanted to research it was hard to decide on three technologies due to how intrigued I am with a few of them. The three that I decided to further research and present on my paper are Bluetooth, Laptops, and Headphones. I decided on these three technologies because they all play a significant role in my everyday life so learning about them on a deeper level inspired me. When it comes to research I’ve gotten three references on Bluetooth and Laptops but when it comes to Headphones I am still looking for an article that goes more in depth with it overall so I can be able to answer the last few questions. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qOP1UjVN9DYpHRLQiYN7F45xiCBQy-00jpcRQ6lfCAM/edit

2 Responses to Blog #4

1. Hey, Hanna

I really like the idea of Bluetooth, laptops, and headphones, because I own all of these currently and are significant in our modern age. It’ll be really interesting too see how it looks on your paper.

2. I enjoyed reading the perspective and the breakdown. It really gets deep with the readings. The drawings was a nice twist by the professor. Great Job!