Tech Lit Narrative

My Journey to Technology- Tech Lit Narrative

Writing this was really reflective as I had to dig deep into my memories about what technology was and how I was introduced to it. Since the introduction of technology, it has really changed my life in various ways and writing this made me come to that realization that if technology would to disappear that I would be a little disappointment as I have grown up around different technological devices. This paper is more about my childhood and the different ways I had to adapt to become to the ever-changing and adaptive person that I am today especially with how fast technology is changing all around us.

4 Responses to Tech Lit Narrative

1. Overall, great paper. I think some of the sentences could flow a bit better, particularly the part about social media. I got a good sense of how language and technology influenced your life, just go over it and see where you can be more concise with the wording and phrasing. Otherwise, great work!

2. Elijaruhith says:

Great work. I enjoyed reading your paper and your reflection on technology and orality.

3. Aaron Nieves says:

A good progressive flow with the timeline of your life. Starting young and ending old for the most part. The formatting of the paper can be fixed a bit to double-spaced, etc. A few run on sentences and grammar mistakes through the paper. Overall great piece. Paint a nice picture of your relationship with technology.

4. Tiana Beatty says:

I need to better work on my run on sentences and sometimes structure of sentencing!