2. Fill out the technology and access survey below
3. Look around our course site to familiarize yourself, and watch the Site Orientation (link) video
4. Introduce yourself. To write a new post, click the + sign at the top of the page, fill in the subject heading with your name, then add your info and photo below. After your work is complete, scroll down and check off OUR COMMUNITY under Categories (right side of page), then click Publish.
- Paragraph 1: Include how you would like to be addressed, your pronouns, and any other info you’d like to share. This could include where you are from, where you reside now, your academic interests or major, any hobbies or NYC activities you enjoy, how you feel about beginning college. Feel free to be creative!
- Paragraph 2: Include a photo of something (place, space, person, pet, object, etc ) meaningful to you, and tell us about it. You can paste the photo into the body of your message, or Add Media to upload it to your post.
- Before next class, check back to read your classmates’ responses and reply to a few. Getting to know each other, we start building our community.
We are all in this together! See you soon!