Suspect Arrested After Allegedly Beating a Man Near Queens Nightclub

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/179162/suspect-arrested-after-allegedly-beating-man-near-queens-nightclub

After being beaten by a bouncer at a Queens nightclub, Deosarran Ramdular is brain dead. The parents of this young man had to say goodbye to their son.

One Response to Suspect Arrested After Allegedly Beating a Man Near Queens Nightclub

1. Shammara says:

I don’t understand how somebody could do something so haenous as to beat a man until he’s brain dead. What is going on in this world today? Violence is just everywhere and I’m tired of hearing about all these murder stories. If someone isn’t getting shot today than their being beaten up. I feel like no one and no place is really safe anymore. It’s like so many people have completely losed their minds. People are turning to violence to release their aggression and others are getting hurt. I believe whoever did this should spend the rest of their life in prison. The life of a man has been taken and his family are left to suffer the consequences. People need to learn other ways to deal with their anger. As a society I believe we are becoming numb to violence, because we hear about it everyday and see it on television, but taking the life of another person should never be accepted.