HUS 3609

active 1 month ago
HUS 3609
Health Services Administration

To be aded

Ashlee Rosado

Looking at the news and seeing children being charged with crimes at such a young age to me is […] See MoreAshlee Rosado

Ashlee Rosado

Joshua Zollicoffer, preferred name Passion Star was an inmate in the complex New Boston, Tex. Star […] See MoreAshlee Rosado

Ashlee Rosado

Rikers Island - the most important jail in NYC - has caught the attention of the media throughout […] See MoreAshlee Rosado

Hello.This article was extremely interesting, especially because I was searching for thoughts on […] See More

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this h […] See More

I’d should verify with you here. Which isn't one thing I normally do! I enjoy reading a publish t […] See More

Too old to commit crime?

There's no age limit as to whether one is too old or too young to commit a crime. If the crime is wicked for example, killing someone, you made a decision that you've grown; & that your decision you've choose to live with. whatever […] See MoreToo old to commit crime?

Racist Police Emails Put Florida Cases in Doubt

Will the people that are paid are paid to serve and protect never learn that they are not above the law? Police departments all over the country,From San Francisco to Florida are investigating "Racist Emails" sent by police officers. […] See MoreRacist Police Emails Put Florida Cases in Doubt

EVENT: Community Forum – Solitary Confinement and Justice Reform

Hello Colleagues, I've received the information from Brooklyn Public Library of an event pertaining to our coursework. For those of you who can make it to Dweck Center at Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn on Wednesday, May 2Oth, 2015 between […] See MoreEVENT: Community Forum – Solitary Confinement and Justice Reform