Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Captured: Alleged Boston Marathon Bomber Arrested Following Manhunt

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-captured_n_3118187.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D301592

One Response to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Captured: Alleged Boston Marathon Bomber Arrested Following Manhunt

1. Shammara says:

I’m so happy this person was captured, and i’m surprised at how fast they were able to find out the identity of these individuals. I’m shocked that one of the individuals in this attack was only 19 years old. I still cannot believe what him and his brother did at the Boston marathon. This is a horrible situation for so many people who died or were hurt to the point where they had to lose A limb. Innocent people were hurt and killed while just trying to enjoy a marathon. It’s really scary to see how much damage just two individuals can do. I still cannot wrap my mind around why they would do something like this. The Boston marathon attack really reminds me of how unsafe the world can really be. I hope something like this never happens again.