Queens Middle School Teacher Prosecuted for Repeatedly Having Sex With Former Student

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teacher-arraigned-raping-student-article-1.1311647

Queens Middle School English Teacher Daniel Reilly was accused of having sex with a former student 10 times. The student’s sister saw text messages between the two and then showed her parents who contacted school officials. Mr. Reilly has a wife and a 11 month old baby.

3 Responses to Queens Middle School Teacher Prosecuted for Repeatedly Having Sex With Former Student

1. Natalie says:

It’s sad that these perpetrators have jobs teaching kids who are obviously vulnerable. he took advantage of a 14 year old girl and he should face serious charges!

2. After looking over a few of the blog articles on your blog, I seriously like your way of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website as well and let me know what you think.

3. I enjoy looking through a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!