About Me

I was born on February 28, 1993 in Pakistan, Peshawar. Peshawar Is the capital and largest city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (formerly known as the North-West Frontier Province), and the administrative center and economic hub for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan.Peshawar has now evolved into one of Pakistan’s most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities. In the last three decades, there has been a significant increase in urban population, in part due to internal migration of people in search of better employment opportunities, education, and services.

I came to America in 2004, we used to live in St Louis Missouri for two years and then moved to New York. I’m been living here since then, almost 8 years. In addition, society culture and community is very different then back home. As a Muslim its was a bit hard to adopt to this free and fast paced life style of America. As of today I am completely adopted and improved in every way. I have gone through Middle School, High School and now College.

Looking forward for future.