Internship, 2015- Present
- Developing web application for all operating platforms.
- Create online and offline database for each application.
- Designing web site for CUNY students to view our progress, research and developments.
BPL (Building Performance Lab)
- Assisted in utilization and upgrading of Building Automation systems.
- Improving user layout of Building Automation System Assessment Tool.
- Assisted in improving energy efficiency of federal and CUNY buildings.
- Performed general network Administrative responsibilities.
John F. Kennedy Airport, 2011-2013
- Received Security guard license.
- Received Fire guard license
- Aircraft and passenger guard.
- Work with TSA on verifying and searching passengers Passport and luggage.
- Instructed classes on safety and security of JFK Airport.
- Assisted over 100 customers with flight and immigration issues.
- Highly familiar with assisting customers.
New Life Office
- Performed general IT Administrative duties.
- Resolved software and Hardware difficulties.
- Installed company required software on all end user computer station.
- Assisted in creating server room including cable wiring.
Computer Technician, 2011-2013
New York City College Of Technology Brooklyn,NY
- Worked on damaged computer systems and electrical equipment.
- Updated and installed new software such as virus protection and upgrading system.
- Diagnose and repaired computer and network problems.
- Created and finished inventory of all the new devices in office.
Mouse Squad Computer Technician, 2008- 2010
Queens Vocational and Technical High School. Long Island City, NY
- Work over 100 hours.
- Worked on damaged computer systems.
- Updated and installed new software.
- Created UTP/SCTP RJ45 and RJ11cables for internet and phones line.
- Created Coax cable for surveillance and video output devices.
- Diagnose and use computer skill to repair computer problems.