Photoshop and Illustrator work

This week was the first time to use Photoshop and Illustrator in my internship. My supervisor was not only president of Calling of Graphics, but also a president of South Pacific; therefore, she assigned me to do work for her own project, because this work was going to use in music performance for South Pacific.

Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 8.03.02 PM

The template of this stage boards was very large. In this project, I had to use Photoshop to cut out the flowers make it as high-resolution files, then import it into Illustrator to place it into the grass. While I was doing this project, I always save the flowers images as cmyk and high resolution first; therefore, when my supervisor prints out this large board the quality won’t pixelate. In addition, after finished this project the file was saving so slowly, in other words, the file was too large and took too much time to open. With that being said, I had to reduce the flowers images size and replaced again in the Illustrator file.

After finished the project, my supervisor was very satisfied with the outcome. Nonetheless, it makes me reflect myself should always check the file size before saving, so it won’t take any extra time to redo the project.