Week 3 Assignment (Resume)

Who am I?

Hey, my name is Wilson Sanchez, and I was born in Brooklyn, NY. I was born in a family of two smart and hardworking parents. From a small age, I was influence by my mother, who is an artist and a painter. From the age of four, I have never stopped drawing. I am constantly approached by other people telling me that my skills are very impressive.

One of my most important skills, is self-awareness. I know where I’m headed, and what level of quality or value I want to produce. Just because someone else tells me I’m good, I always have the final say. That’s why by the age of 21, I disciplined myself to practice drawing and painting, everyday, 4 to 5 hours per day. Through researching the best artist, and reading and applying what I learned, I began seeing massive growth in my abilities. Today I believe my skills are good enough, for me to be recognized by the masses. As I keep pushing the boundaries, I will eventually become very successful in my career. Currently I’m fluent in After Effects, Photoshop, In design, Illustrator, Script Writing, 2D Animation, Guitar, singing, song-writing and already have around 1.5 years working in the industry as an illustrator, Graphic designer, and 2D Animator. Helped create and produce marketing animation videos for Microsoft, Audible, and New York Life.

Wilson-Sanchez-Resume-2017-Final