Society of Illustrator

Illustration is a form of art where you can express your emotions and send a message to an audience. Illustration inspires people to record a special moment and events in a drawing. Have you ever felt inspired and connected by just visualizing an illustration?. Well, while I was looking at the Society of illustrator, I saw so many great pieces. There was a lot of illustrations with meaningful messages, but the one that caught my attention was “Something precious” by Marcos Chin.This piece not only shows the beauty of nature but the beauty of fashion. He shows us how nature is precious for fashion with the three birds. The birds represent the artist. The reason I believe the birds represent an artist is because as shown in the painting the birds are taking the beads from the hat to decorate, which I believe would be a nest. What I love the most about this illustration is the beautiful vivid colors, which represent nature. The pink flowers and fascinating decorations that are formed on the hat with colorful beads, caught my attention.The title “something precious” reflects the girl in the illustration. Although we can only see half of her face, we can assume that both the birds and her stunning hat mean something precious to her.

While doing my research on Marcos Chin, I found something common on every one of his drawings. He emphasize the ideas of fashion, nature and vivid colors in every piece he created. Marcos Chin is an award winning illustrator whose work has appeared as surface and wall designs, advertisements and fashion catalogs. He has worked with many important companies such as MTA Arts for Transit ,the New York Times and more. Hes lives in New York city and works as an illustrator professor at the school of visual arts.This piece was made for PLANSPONSOR. “PLANSPONSOR is an objectivity, and leadership, is the trusted information and solutions resource for America’s retirement benefits decision makers”. Also, its powerful array of customer-driven marketing programs, PLANSPONSOR offers industry providers an unparalleled ability to reach this influential audience.