Didactic #3

For this dicactic, the word that I will be using and describing both the definition itself and the drawing is “shun” and it defines to persistently avoid, ignore, or reject through antipathy or caution. (Dictionary.com) On the left page, the first think I thought of being avoidable or ignoring is someone with a pair of big headphones, therefore I decided to use a page with long text that will surround the person in headphones. According to my design, there’s a person wearing dark headphone and that person is shaded with a gray color. Now, I was thinking that maybe I could compare the psychology of the color value and the image itself. First, the headphones are shaded with black and opposes the outside which is white with text. The person is shade with a dark grayish color that represents that the headphones is consuming him/her, avoiding to make any contact to the outside, typically ignoring and inside the person , there used to be texts but since it is shaded with a grayish color, we can’t see what it says or barely see it what it was written. There’s the word “ignorant” inside of that person that it is kind of a light gray and the reason I decided to make it lighter is because first that word is a synonyms for “shun” and second that person is aware of that word and describes who he/she admits that he/ she is a ignorant, then that person goes on listening to there music and ignoring at the same time. This project was uses with pencil for the gray shading of the person and black marker.