Welcome!

To my distinguish professor, prospective employer, fellow students and highly valued visitors, welcome to my ePortfolio.

I am using my ePortfolio as a platform that will allow you to follow me on my amazing journey as I learn new things and transition from a protege to a professional. You will be able to watch me as I navigate through the learning experience pushing against everyday challenges to accomplish my goals.

My home work assignments, field trips and research papers will give you insight on my mind’s ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret information. It will put on display my creative ability to express and artistically communicate the message or story my client (my professor in this case) wants to be told that will captivate the target audience and propel  the required action necessary to accomplish the desired success.

Prepare to be amazed at the power of the fertile mind when it is fed and nourished with knowledge.

This entry was posted in Coursework, Field Trips and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.