The Hornblower

A couple months back I went to an instameet with a few friends. Usually when there’s a global or borough meet, they have an after party by the sponsors. This time around, the Hornblower was our sponsor. Not only is the view amazing but so are the food and the drinks. This was probably one of my favorite instameets(I know, I always say that lol). I mean what more could I have ask for? Food, drinks, music and of course the lovely view.

The Hornblower caters for different private events as well as nightlife entertainment and sight seeing attractions. You guys should check it out, you would not be disappointed. They run from different locations including Pier 40 in the West Village and Pier 15 in the South Seaport.

a city skyline“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”  2:38pm

-Theodore Roosevelt

a river“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desires to beat others.”  2:45pm

-Ayn Rand

the Statute of Liberty“Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid roots.”  3:04pm

-George Washington

a city shore line“Beauty consist of what goes on beyond the imaginable eyes.”  3:16pm

a city bridge over the water“The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.”   3:25pm

-Mignon McLaughliln

1 thought on “The Hornblower