See Forever

Last year, I promised myself to visit three of New York’s Skyscrapers- Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and One World Trade Center at least within six months. I’m happy to say, I accomplished them all however I’m still not sure which one’s my favorite. All of their views were spectacular but most of all the One World Trade Center had me in complete awe through out the whole visit. Its 360 view of all the boroughs is amazing. New Jersey is like the next door neighbor(lol)

Fun facts about the One World Trade Center: It stands 1,776ft, without the spire its total height is 1,368ft- this was the exact height of the twin towers. Design as 104 floors but the tower actually contains 94 stories. Floor 100-102 is the 3rd story Observatory deck.

the top of a skyscraper as seen from the ground “Keep looking up, the only thing on the ground is your feet.”  One World Trade Center Manhattan, NY 6:18pm

-Unknown

a sunset“Don’t dream your life, live your dreams.”  One World Trade Center Manhattan, NY 8:06pm

-Unknown

a city shoreline at sunset“:Until you get comfortable with loosing everything you will never attain the joy of having everything.”  One World Trade Center Manhattan, NY 8:12pm

-H.Henry

aerial view of a city“Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.”One World Trade Center Manhattan, NY 8:20pm

-George Edward Woodberry

aerial view of a city on a river“Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.”  One World Trade Center Manhattan, NY 8:26pm

-Unknown

the outside of One World Trade Center at night“Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”  One World Trade Center Manhattan, NY 9:15pm

-Napoleon Hill