NY Hangout: A Raceway in our Backyard

"Pole Position" race sign

I am a proud uncertified sponsor of the term All Work and No Play Will Make Anyone Dull. This weekend was no exception. On Friday I went to a bar in Queens with my coworkers to celebrate the promotions of two Sistas (non relation black women who are sisters by national blood), I ordered tons of appetizers. On Saturday I was headed to Atlantic City on the whim had to turn back and then enjoyed a party celebrating the life of Kai before heading to a Queens Bowling Alley with my cousins for my uncles Lodge. And finally on Sunday my cousins, friends and I enjoyed the Pole Position Raceway in Long Island.

Signs for a race

Upon entering we was a little confused. It seemed like so much to don and although the cashier wasnt friendly or giving us information we needed we managed to figure out that we had to register on iPads before purchasing the tickets. It was $30 per adult for a few rounds and you only race with your party. Kids are have the price and there were other packages and memberships.

a table with chairs

While we awaited our race we played games at the arcade which outlined the indoor road.  They also had great sitting area with refreshments but we BYOB’d

This entry was posted in Amoni, Uncategorized and tagged , by AmoniB. Bookmark the permalink.

About AmoniB

City Tech Employee- College Assistant in the Atrium Learning Lab GRADUATE – Interactive Media Technologies at CityTech; Associate in Applied Science in Electromechanical Engineering Technology BLOGGER – City Tech's The Buzz ACTRESS & CREATIVE COLLABORATOR in Spring City Tech production "Fallen Sparrow" ADDITIONAL TITLES: Published Actress / Model | Author | Owner of Vive Entertainment Enterprises, LLC | Social Responsible LICENSES: Licensed Real Estate Agent | Commercial Drivers License | Makeup Artist Pro Card IMATS