Easter Recap and Fun Activities

On this Octave of Easter I will like to back track to show some Easter Activities. And if you guys aren’t tired, I know Easter was yesterday but I’m pretty sure you guys are still dolled up with tons of left overs. I spent most of Easter Weekend, from Friday night, with my family in Maryland. Saturday went as followed: family talks, breakfast, doing each others hair, shopping, making Easter things, bbq, games, bbq, chilling, and my departure. It was awesome for the most part, especially helping create the Easter Eggs and Easter Baskets. (Duh the Barbecue was the best but it’s not a food blog, lol.)

My aunt, owner of Kreative Kisses, brung all the ladies together in efforts to make Easter Awesome for the little ones. Easter eggs are usually a tradition in my family, making them and hunting plastic ones with money or candy. But we were also able to help with her usually $25 basket creation. The kids really loved it! Here are some images:

Easter eggsa collage of a woman posing with a young girlhidden Easter eggs

As a female who loves makeup and all things beauty, of course my face was beat to the gawds fir this occasion and I had pink Easter nails with sparkles on Saturday . However, I want to show you guys how to create marbled easter nails, which I did Sunday. If you want the kids to enjoy you can also cut a water-color shaped egg for them to marbelize. Watch Here:

Post dedicated to my family.

QUESTION TO THE AUDIENCE: How did you spend Easter?