Self Learning Analysis

As I took on this journey of becoming a nurse, I must say that I has not been an easy one. However looking at where I was to where I am now I would say that I have come a very long way. I’ve has always known that I wanted to do something in the medical field. However, I didn’t know that it would be nursing. In high school while the other students enjoyed themselves, I was in school learning to become a nurse. I graduated as an LPN and the fall after graduation I was on my way to becoming a Registered nurse.  This experience has been a humbled one. You look around at everyone who is sick that you have to take care of and you can’t help but be grateful. Each experience that I have encountered while being nurse ha prepared me for the nurse I am going to be tomorrow.

Partaking in this course helped me to become more responsible. Throughout the class the most challenging this for me was time management. I signed up for an online class but it so happened that all of my class assignments for every one of my classes both online and in class was due on a Wednesday. I did not know that would happen. However I had to be able to balance each class, and hand in quality work for each. I didn’t have much difficulty aside from time management. if I did have an issue I needed resolved, I would make sure and ask questions  for clarity. Time management is a skill you need when becoming a nurse. This course also allow e to row professionally as it taught me more about the professional aspect of nursing as well as preparing me for the future More and more as I go through my nursing career. I realize the importance of growth. A nurse cannot be stagnant. The RN-BS program has allowed me to gain knowledge in areas of nursing that will help me excel in my career.