Cover Letter

This letter is to express my interest in the Registered Nurse position at your hospital.  I am an enthusiastic candidate with the skills and attributes necessary to contribute to the patient care at your healthcare facility. I am a hard worker, and team player. One who is always willing and ready to learn.

Through my clinical rotations, I have had the opportunity to work in several settings, including medical-surgical, critical care, and emergency. Recently I’ve even had the opportunity to experience community health nursing.  My experiences enabled me to develop strong skills that prepare me well for the challenges of nursing. My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills, combined with my ability to work well under pressure, allow me to play a crucial role in face-paced, patient centered environments.

In addition to the skills learned in school and during clinical experiences, I have worked as an LPN for 4 years. It has been a rewarding experience, as I got to work with all different kinds of patients. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how I might best fulfill the present needs for the Registered Nurse position at your health care facility. Until then, thank you for your consideration and I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely yours

Terricia Bascombe