Provisional temporary (#9-#10) fabricated with Luxatemp and cemented with IRM.
Final impression taken on #6.
Maxillary and mandibular alginate impressions.
Before and after periodontal debridement.
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Head/Neck and Oral Cancer Examinations
- Dental and Periodontal Screenings
- Dental Radiographs: Film and Digital (Film: Exposing, mounting, interpreting)
- Nutritional Counseling
- Oral Hygiene Instruction based on patient needs
- Pain Management (Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide Administration)
- Ultrasonic Instrumentation
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Selective Polishing
- Fluoride Treatment (Foam, gel, varnish)
- Dental Impressions
- Periodontal Dressing
- Arestin Placement
- Rubber Dam/Cotton Roll Isolation
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Whitening
- Management of Pediatric and Special Needs Patients
- Proficient in Dentimax Software
- Proficient in Dental Assisting (Taking final impressions, fabrication of provisional temporary crowns and bridges, etc.)